Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Concept Map

10.






SHAPES



K.G.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.



I.       Circle



A curved line surrounding a center point, every point of the line being a equal distance from the center point.



A.    Basketball



1.    more circles



A soccer ball, baseball, tennis ball, volleyball, golf ball, and a pool ball are also examples of circles because they have  a curved line surrounding a center point, every point of the line being a equal distance from the center point.



B.    Clock



II.     Triangle



A plane figure that has 3 sides and 3 angles.



A.    Pizza



B.    Yield Sign



III.    Square



A geometric figure with 4 equal sides and 4 right angles.



A.    Window



B.    Present



IV.    Rectangle



A 4-sided plane figure in which each angle is a right angle.



A.    Door



B.    School Bus



V.     Hexagon



A plane figure with 6 straight sides and angles.



A.    Honeycomb Cereal



B.    Stop Sign



 


18 comments:

  1. You did great! I love how you used everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very organized, like the layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you used images they use daily to identify shapes. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the map! Very unique. Used great examples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your pictures were everyday objects that were the shapes you were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all the visuals. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome examples for students to refer to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice video and pictures for the kids

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the examples you used for shapes, especially the honeycomb cereal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that you used images they use daily to identify shapes. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the setup and the song is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how your pictures were of everyday objects. I also like the shape song you gave a link to. Your concept map was very organized and your color scheme was well done.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like how you incorporated objects that the children would see on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice examples and very well put together concept map

    ReplyDelete